+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I will appreciate your views and responses please

shiladitya mukherjee

Feb 25, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Now some say that we do not really need an offer letter for jobs in order to immigrate to Canada I mean if we look at some youtube videos online although we all know that there are some making videos on youtube just in order to make some cash , whereas I personally do feel it is a very necessity to find a job and go somewhere in a country where citizens remain unknown . On the other side I can also say that it just takes one year or so to get adjusted to conditions abroad and know the locals.But that 1 year period can be difficult. So the best option is to find an offer letter concerning jobs . My query is that are there some authentic websites to find jobs in Canada from outside of Canada? Some say there are some authentic websites existing .I will appreciate your views and responses please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you have work authorization? If not there are not any websites specific to people looking for jobs outside Canada who don’t have work authorization/

shiladitya mukherjee

Feb 25, 2020
and how do I get work authorization from outside of Canada? work authorization means work permit I believe, so how do I obtain work permit?
The answer again gets back to square 1 i.e look for offer letter for jobs in Canada. There are no specific websites but there must be a way to find jobs in Canada ?? you have any information about authentic work visa agents from Canada for foreigners and not agents from outside of Canada? Authentic Work visa agents can really help me to look for jobs in Canada ??

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually the chances of getting a job are very slim unless you have a specialized skill. Most people immigrate through Canada’s immigration programs like Express Entry. You don’t need a job. If you want to immigrate then look at that.

shiladitya mukherjee

Feb 25, 2020
Actually the chances of getting a job are very slim unless you have a specialized skill. Most people immigrate through Canada’s immigration programs like Express Entry. You don’t need a job. If you want to immigrate then look at that.
I do not know in what manner its specified according to Canadian specified skill standards
Although I saw it under NOC skills or something like that
I am a mushroom cultivator and I also do have bit experience in making mushroom spawns and I know it very good , if you look at immigration of other countries it falls according to category of skilled labor , also it is acknowledged by that term in India too
As for immigration to other countries I am not interested apart from Canada , many have suggested me to go for Canada , and this suggestion was from many years that is the reason I asked okay I will look for Express Entry thanks for your suggestion too, but many from India are actually going to Canada with a proper job offer probably some ways they are getting anyways thanks

Last edited: