+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was rejected in my PGWP application once, what should I put in the statutory questions session in PR Application form?

ZozoKKK

Jan 22, 2024
I was wondering if I should put "No" to the "Has XX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)", as PGWP is not a VISA
and put "Yes" to "Has XX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"

But I am not sure and very afraid of misstating anything. Can anyone help? Thank you so much!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was wondering if I should put "No" to the "Has XX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)", as PGWP is not a VISA
and put "Yes" to "Has XX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"

But I am not sure and very afraid of misstating anything. Can anyone help? Thank you so much!
PGWP is a work permit. You answer yes.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay