+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was issued R-1 PRTD ? what does this mean

HassanS

Jun 5, 2013
Hi, just an update on my PR Card renewal. I got my new card on Wednesday with absolutely no problem at all. I pretty much just handed my old PR Card, showed the officer my passport, chatted a little bit about him wanting to go on vacation soon, and I got my card.

Simple as that. The counterfoil on my PRTD was R-1 too. I'm guessing you won't have an isse with yours as well. It just takes some time. Mine took around 4 months to fully process.

Best of luck!
great news thanks and goodluck

nana1991

Nov 30, 2017
Iam PR since 2008 but didnt met my obligations and it expired on 2013 as i was in university and many factors beyond my control. i applied for PRTD and explained with evidence my reasons for absence. so they issued me and i entered CANADA this year .can i renew my PR based on my PRTD .or i have to wait for 2 years .. is my case like you guys?? do u encourge me to apply?

Reactions: mahtab54

hidden.p3arl

Sep 5, 2016
Iam PR since 2008 but didnt met my obligations and it expired on 2013 as i was in university and many factors beyond my control. i applied for PRTD and explained with evidence my reasons for absence. so they issued me and i entered CANADA this year .can i renew my PR based on my PRTD .or i have to wait for 2 years .. is my case like you guys?? do u encourge me to apply?
Hii nana
I have a same situation like you. Have you get your prtd?
Please reply :)

Reactions: mahtab54

mahtab54

Feb 3, 2015
Hii nana
I have a same situation like you. Have you get your prtd?
Please reply :)
Please let me to know the result.
Thank you for sharing your experience.