Med's Done....
2011-04-15
Interview........
No!!!
Passport Req..
21/11/2011 Passport Request!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!! :)
I want to apply as a sponsor outside of Canada.

I am born in Canada and my wife is born in Ecuador.

I am just left Canada about four months ago. I need to know if I can sponsor her outside of Canada?

Being born in Canada, I am sure I have the automatic option to be a sponsor from "Outside Canada" with out having to be away for one full year?

my case is strange, because I went with my son to Montreal to settle and apply from inside Canada. It was to difficult, since we missed her to much and decided to come back and start the sponsoring process from outside of Canada.
I haven't started the process yet, since I have technically have a valid health card and residential address, I wonder if I still can qualify to be an outside sponsor???

Please some one with direct knowledge answer.
It will be greatly appreciated :)

alisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can sponsor your wife and do outland application for your wife if you have the evidence such as letter of employment, letter of acceptance from school, lease agreement for the place in Canada to show them that you would come back to Canada by the time your wife application is approved.

Carlo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Recieved!
AOR Received.
Recieved!
File Transfer...
Done!
Med's Request
Recieved
Med's Done....
2011-04-15
Interview........
No!!!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
You can sponsor your wife and do outland application for your wife if you have the evidence such as letter of employment, letter of acceptance from school, lease agreement for the place in Canada to show them that you would come back to Canada by the time your wife application is approved.
Yes, but do I have to be outside of Canada for a certain amount of time to be able to apply as an "outland" sponsor for my wife?

Or can I apply as an "outland" sponsor at any time, since I am a Canadian born citizen???

alisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply outland anytime as long as you provide the evidence that you will return back to Canada by the time your wife get approval for PR. That evidence should be included in the application package.

Carlo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Recieved!
AOR Received.
Recieved!
File Transfer...
Done!
Med's Request
Recieved
Med's Done....
2011-04-15
Interview........
No!!!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you so much for your help Alisa and for allowing a bit of your time to answer my questions.

I would like to ask you one more question:

I am a Quebec resident, but when my wife gets her PR, we are planning on arriving in Ottawa Ontario.
I am "not" going back to Montreal Quebec, so do I have to apply as a Quebec sponsor just because I am a resident of Quebec right now???

Oh yes, since I am applying from as a sponsor from outside of Canada do I put both my residential and mailing address from here in Ecuador???