+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to know about the visa process

Jul 2, 2021
Hi, I just got accepted in Durham college and now I have to apply for visa through sds(as I live in Pakistan). But I don't know what to do and where to begin can anyone of you help me please I would be very grateful. THANKS

Jul 2, 2021
Google SDS study permit and open the link, and begin the application process.
Thank you for your response and I just want to ask 2 things
1)in the 5814 E: STUDY PERMIT it is written "Proof of sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses for at least one year in Canada. "
we fulfill this proof by showing the gic certificate ?
2)ALSO please can you explain me the method of getting certified documents...do we have to WRITE the things mentioned on the website

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your response and I just want to ask 2 things
1)in the 5814 E: STUDY PERMIT it is written "Proof of sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses for at least one year in Canada. "
we fulfill this proof by showing the gic certificate ?
2)ALSO please can you explain me the method of getting certified documents...do we have to WRITE the things mentioned on the website
1. Pay first year tuition and GIC.
2. What do you mean write? You scan and upload documents.

Jul 2, 2021
well about the certification process it written :
Certified true copies
To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print all of the following on the photocopy:

• “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”
  • the name of the original document
  • the date of the certification
  • their name
  • their official position or title
  • their signature
how do I go about this please explain and thank you so much
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5269-applying-study-permit-outside-canada.html#familyInfo this is the site

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
well about the certification process it written :
Certified true copies
To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print all of the following on the photocopy:

• “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”
  • the name of the original document
  • the date of the certification
  • their name
  • their official position or title
  • their signature
how do I go about this please explain and thank you so much
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5269-applying-study-permit-outside-canada.html#familyInfo this is the site
A notary does this.