+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to do job in Canada

nagmani sahni

Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone , I want to do job in Canada . currently I am leaving in India . How I will get the job in Canada easily because I have apply online many times but I am getting only frauders call and message . I want job in electrician field . is the low type job also IELTS required.please suggest me the some best and trusted website where I can apply job into Canada.what is the procedure to go canada . I don't know procedure also and how much money I will needed to go canada. Please anyone help me and reply my question . I am waiting for your reply.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
electrician is an allied trade in Canada so you need proper certificates and you need to join the union. i suggest applying to a school offering electrician program to get the certifications for this. easy to get a job once you are certified and a union member

Reactions: nagmani sahni

nagmani sahni

Jul 13, 2021
electrician is an allied trade in Canada so you need proper certificates and you need to join the union. i suggest applying to a school offering electrician program to get the certifications for this. easy to get a job once you are certified and a union member
I have proper certificate . I have done diploma. I have 2.5 years experience.lin electrical field.where I will joined the union. I have already work in the group. For diploma holder also IELTS must.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have proper certificate . I have done diploma. I have 2.5 years experience.lin electrical field.where I will joined the union. I have already work in the group. For diploma holder also IELTS must.
You can apply for Express Entry if you are eligible to immigrate. For work authorization, you need a job offer and LMIA. The employer has to prove no Canadian can do the job and the process takes months. Then if you get a LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. You need to be certified to Canadian equivalencies so for Express Entry, you need education assessments and IELTS. Your certification is not accepted. You need Canadian trade certification which is regulated by each province. I provided Ontario as an example.

Reactions: nagmani sahni

nagmani sahni

Jul 13, 2021
You can apply for Express Entry if you are eligible to immigrate. For work authorization, you need a job offer and LMIA. The employer has to prove no Canadian can do the job and the process takes months. Then if you get a LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. You need to be certified to Canadian equivalencies so for Express Entry, you need education assessments and IELTS. Your certification is not accepted. You need Canadian trade certification which is regulated by each province. I provided Ontario as an example.
Means all doors are closed for me. I can't get that job.all my dreams are shattered.