+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received a letter from irb today, saying that I would investigate my U.S. visa and doubt my integrity

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I received a letter from irb today, saying that I would investigate my U.S. visa and doubt my integrity、I have a U.S. visa, but I have never been to the United States! During the last ten years!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I received a letter from irb today, saying that I would investigate my U.S. visa and doubt my integrity、I have a U.S. visa, but I have never been to the United States! During the last ten years!
And what would be possible reason for that?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I saw my U.S. visa (new ten years) in my passport. I haven't been there since I finished it. I went there 15 years ago. I went to exchange at university! There is no travel history in the boc form either! I did not lie!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I saw my U.S. visa (new ten years) in my passport. I haven't been there since I finished it. I went there 15 years ago. I went to exchange at university! There is no travel history in the boc form either! I did not lie!
I did not accuse you of anything. But for them to open investigation, its not about visa stamp on your passport, they might have some information against you, which i do not know but you may have an idea as it is your situation. All the best

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
just as guess, when refugees have a hearing, usually board has all info about visa applications include package of application from States.
is it possible that they did not have at that time, but I am not an expert, just a guess