+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need urgent reply please please add your answer

lexus2012

Oct 18, 2012
I APPLY MY CITIZEN TEST I GOT 19/20 AND DONE THE INTERVIEW AT THE END I RECEIVE RQ ASKING FOR
CREDIT CARD AND MEDICAL HISTORY I BRING IT TO HIM AND WAITING THEN I RECEIVE ANOTHER DEMANDS
ANY OTHER BANK OR OTHER PAPERS I BRING 3 TIMES RENEWAL CAR LICENSE 3 TIMES RENEWAL MEDICAL CARD I BOUT BIG HOUSE I PAY ALL MUNICIPAL TAX AND SCHOOL TAX I BRING FOR THEM ALSO BANK MORTGAGE AND I BRING SETTLEMENT OF MORTGAGE
I BRING OTHER 4 OPENING BANK ACCOUNT I BRING MY TAX DECLARATION I BRING FOR THEM ALL DECLERATION WHEN I TRAVEL AND RETURN BECAUSE I USED TO PICTURE IT I PROVIDE TRANSLATION PASSPORT I PROVIDE PHYSICAL PRESENCE CALCULATOR I PROVIDE ALL PASSPORT COLOUR PAGES WITH ALL STAMPS I PROVIDE MY CHILDREN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE AND SCHOOL FEES
I PROVIDE NOTARY CONTRACT OF BUYING HOUSE
I PROVIDE WHAT EVER HE ASK ME

THEN HE SAID TO ME AT THE LAST MASSAGE PROVIDE ME WITH ORIGINAL ENTRY EXIT MOVEMENT FROM KUWAIT AND JORDAN
IT SURPRISE ME BECAUSE THE ALL STAMP ARE THERE AND THE CALCULATOR DOCUMENT AND PLANE DECLERATIO

HE ASK FOR POLICE CERTIFICATE I BROUGHT FOR HIM

AT THE END I DIDN'T GET THE EXIT ENTRY DOCUMENT FROM BOTH COUNTRIES

WHAT WILL BE THE FINAL STAGE BECAUSE I AM REALLY LETDOWN

MY WIFE AND 3 KIDS GETS THEIR PASSPORT BEFORE I APPLY AND I ALSO ENTERED THE NEW ROLES TO STAY 4 YEARS OUT OF 6 YEARS

PLEASE ADVICE WHAT WILL BE THE LAST STAGE IF I DIDNT GET THIS LAST REQUEST ORDER FROM CIC TO BRING THE ORIGINAL ENTRY EXIT

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you provide all this document in the interview ?!

ddlyt

Mar 15, 2017
All caps is just impossible for me to read. Sorry I can't even understand your message. English isn't my First Language.

lexus2012

Oct 18, 2012
i did the test and passed

same day ask for credit card and medical history i for warded to them

after a month they send letter recommend other account bank and any other document related to the physical presence and provide all what he asked me to bring and i bring for him finger print

i send it all and say that satisfied then after a month he ask for entry and exit movement

he make me crazy

i apply in kuwait for the report exit entry they refused to give me cause no criminal report againest me

i ask another report from jordan also i am waiting

but what will happen if they still not satisfied

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
The house, the credits and all other stuff means nothing because your family was already in Canada while you were in the Gulf. He was delaying your application by asking these things from you, exactly as the conservatives doing for Bill -c6.

He only needs the passport stamps (translated if in Arabic) and the entry/exist from k8 and Jordan. I do not trust this officer.

lexus2012

Oct 18, 2012
thank you mr WHO CARE

thanks a million but my my question is to know what will happen after that

because kuwait refused to give the report

and jordan gave me the report same what i declare for cic

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
lexus2012 said:
I APPLY MY CITIZEN TEST I GOT 19/20 AND DONE THE INTERVIEW AT THE END I RECEIVE RQ ASKING FOR
CREDIT CARD AND MEDICAL HISTORY I BRING IT TO HIM AND WAITING THEN I RECEIVE ANOTHER DEMANDS
ANY OTHER BANK OR OTHER PAPERS I BRING 3 TIMES RENEWAL CAR LICENSE 3 TIMES RENEWAL MEDICAL CARD I BOUT BIG HOUSE I PAY ALL MUNICIPAL TAX AND SCHOOL TAX I BRING FOR THEM ALSO BANK MORTGAGE AND I BRING SETTLEMENT OF MORTGAGE
I BRING OTHER 4 OPENING BANK ACCOUNT I BRING MY TAX DECLARATION I BRING FOR THEM ALL DECLERATION WHEN I TRAVEL AND RETURN BECAUSE I USED TO PICTURE IT I PROVIDE TRANSLATION PASSPORT I PROVIDE PHYSICAL PRESENCE CALCULATOR I PROVIDE ALL PASSPORT COLOUR PAGES WITH ALL STAMPS I PROVIDE MY CHILDREN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE AND SCHOOL FEES
I PROVIDE NOTARY CONTRACT OF BUYING HOUSE
I PROVIDE WHAT EVER HE ASK ME

THEN HE SAID TO ME AT THE LAST MASSAGE PROVIDE ME WITH ORIGINAL ENTRY EXIT MOVEMENT FROM KUWAIT AND JORDAN
IT SURPRISE ME BECAUSE THE ALL STAMP ARE THERE AND THE CALCULATOR DOCUMENT AND PLANE DECLERATIO

HE ASK FOR POLICE CERTIFICATE I BROUGHT FOR HIM

AT THE END I DIDN'T GET THE EXIT ENTRY DOCUMENT FROM BOTH COUNTRIES

WHAT WILL BE THE FINAL STAGE BECAUSE I AM REALLY LETDOWN

MY WIFE AND 3 KIDS GETS THEIR PASSPORT BEFORE I APPLY AND I ALSO ENTERED THE NEW ROLES TO STAY 4 YEARS OUT OF 6 YEARS

PLEASE ADVICE WHAT WILL BE THE LAST STAGE IF I DIDNT GET THIS LAST REQUEST ORDER FROM CIC TO BRING THE ORIGINAL ENTRY EXIT

It appears the officer is not satisfied with your stamps in the passport that's why his asking for entry and exit records from Kuwait and Jordan. If you failed to get them write a letter explaining the reasons why you failed to get those particular stamps at the same also refer them to the stamps in the passport. Attach airline tickets if you have them showing your dates of travels to those countries. When the worst come to the worst hire a lawyer. But first give it time.

lexus2012

Oct 18, 2012
a big thanks for mr jamainsid1910

i relax from your words

how long i have to make him wait

i have boarding pass for most of the travel tkt

when i have to bring lawyer

does it work with the lawyer or i have to spend money to the lawyer and he will ask the same request

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
After you submit your letters explaining the situation and attaching all the proof give it about a month.
Meanwhile you can consult lawyer usually for the first 30 Mins consultation is for free.
Rem CIC officials does not like people who are inpatient don't show them your in a rush.
write a good professional letter with your proof and submit it and wait for a month.
good luck

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
How many stamps you have from Kuwait and Jordan?
Did you have to travel a lot during the PR the period?
I believe the officer is not convinced with your physical presence, that's Why he wants the full report from these two countries.
Do you still have residency status in Kuwait/Jordon?
Did you translate these stamps when you had the interview?

And when did you apply for citizenship?

lexus2012 said:
a big thanks for mr jamainsid1910

i relax from your words

how long i have to make him wait

i have boarding pass for most of the travel tkt

when i have to bring lawyer

does it work with the lawyer or i have to spend money to the lawyer and he will ask the same request