+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Need Help Please!!! No Reply from CIO until now!

richard m.

Mar 20, 2014
Hi! My name is Richard and I am new here in forum and I am very bothered about my application. :(

Me and my family applied in Manitoba last year March 2013 thru MPNP application.
Our application was approved July 2013. We submit our application for Visa in CIO
September 27, 2013 and they received it October 2, 2013 as of LBC Courier info.

My problem is until now I don't have any Application No., File No., UCI No. or anything.
I don't have any reply coming from CIO until these days. Its been more 5 months
and I don't have any email or acknowledgement of receipt from CIO. :(

And also my problem is we pass documents and credentials more than the required
in the checklist. We pass a lot of it as if all of our credentials from schools, banks and id's
that are not in the checklist. :(

Does it affect our application? Is it the cause of delay? Are they gonna return our application?
Is there a chance for the denial of our application? What should we do? What is the timeline for
those who are passing more than the required documents?

Anyone knows about this kind of problems please advise...I'm very stressed and worried about
our application. Its too long to wait for 6 months without any reply from CIO.

Thanks and God Bless!

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
richard m. said:
Hi! My name is Richard and I am new here in forum and I am very bothered about my application. :(

Me and my family applied in Manitoba last year March 2013 thru MPNP app lication.
Our application was approved July 2013. We submit our application for Visa in CIO

My problem is until now I don't have any Application No., File No., UCI No. or anything.

in the checklist. We pass a lot of it as if all of our credentials from schools, banks and id's

Does it affect our application? Is it the cause of delay? Are they gonna return our application?
Is there a chance for the denial of our application? What should we do? What is the timeline for

Anyone knows about this kind of problems please advise...I'm very stressed and worried about

Thanks and God Bless!
maybe some documents in complete so they return back to you. in my case they send my file 19 nov and i recive on 9 jan i take long time in deliver because they send in simple post. we send our file with courier company. courier is fast process then simple post dont worry

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ richard m.

If you have specified an email address, then check your spam folder - the messages may have been directed to your spam folder.

If there is nothing you can see sent into your spam folder, and you have proof of receipt of LBC that is has been delivered - send an inquiry to the email address CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca - see here:
======
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp
How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.

Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

.../hth

MercifulGod

Mar 6, 2014
richard m. said:

Me and my family applied in Manitoba last year March 2013 thru MPNP application.

Thanks and God Bless!
Hello Richard

When I was reading your post, I was quite excited that we applied same day. I sent my application 27th Sept, 2013 and it was received 3rd Oct, 2013. We were invited for medical 1st Nov, 2013 and medical has since been done. Please check your junk mail and if possible check if you actually gave them the correct email. However follow up with a mail. I can imagine how you feel; it is quite a long wait not to get any information at all when I feel like I should have received PPR. Start from your email and if nothing send a mail to them. All the best

richard m.

Mar 20, 2014
upkar singh said:
maybe some documents in complete so they return back to you. in my case they send my file 19 nov and i recive on 9 jan i take long time in deliver because they send in simple post. we send our file with courier company. courier is fast process then simple post dont worry
Thanks for the reply upkar singh. But if my documents is incomplete and they sent it back to, I'm sure that I receive it already by month of December 2013. But it is already March 2014. Its 6 months and nothing happen...

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
richard m. said:
Thanks for the reply upkar singh. But if my documents is incomplete and they sent it back to, I'm sure that I receive it already by month of December 2013. But it is already March 2014. Its 6 months and nothing happen...
ok now its wait

richard m.

Mar 20, 2014
ragluf said:
@ richard m.

If you have specified an email address, then check your spam folder - the messages may have been directed to your spam folder.

If there is nothing you can see sent into your spam folder, and you have proof of receipt of LBC that is has been delivered - send an inquiry to the email address CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ see here:
======
htrmation/offices/canada/sydney.asp
How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.

Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street

.../hth

Thanks a lot ragluf! I'm gonna send a message to link you gave to me...hope they will reply and give information and status of my application. I checked my spam and nothings there. I don't know why it should take this long without any feedback from CIO. Thanks again ragluf! I'll get back to you if there"s any response from CIO.

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
If you have email id ..then email them and ask for the status of your application. Don't worry they will give you reply....you shld hv patience. Sorry for advice but sometimes it take more time. And plz send only require documents do not send more than it's require.

richard m.

Mar 20, 2014
Rina2182 said:
If you have email id ..then email them and ask for the status of your application. Don't worry they will give you reply....you shld hv patience. Sorry for advice but sometimes it take more time. And plz send only require documents do not send more than it's require.
Hi Rina2182! Thanks for the advise. Thats the very bad move I made. I sent more than the required documents in the checklist. I would to ask if you did email to CIO and CIO replied to you? Thanks!

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Yes I got replied.....case to case time margin varies so don't worry. I can understand your situation, but no option have to wait. You never know the reason behind delay. YOu check CIC site you will find that email id. They required sometime to verify documents. so wait.