+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a piece of advice

promtopeak

Jul 28, 2014
Hi

I am interested in working in Canada and I have got my credentials assessed, according to which I am eligible for getting work permit.

I am just not sure that all the employers would be happy to pick up immigrants, to ask for LMO and stuff for them. How can I know which employers are welcoming immigrants. Is there any hint about it in job posts? Or should I send my CV wherever I can?

Thanks a lot

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont take a piece of advise, take the whole or none

There is no immigrant friendly company list. Think about it for a minute. If you are an owner of a company would you rather spend money apply for LMO and go out of your way in terms of time, money and energy to hire someone who is non-Canadian with non-Canadian credentials, and non-Canadian work experience?? or would you rather hire someone who has everything and all you need to do is call him/her for an interview and hire him the following day?

The answer is pretty simple...right?

promtopeak

Jul 28, 2014
I see the point:) In that case the CV must be more than persuading. I have tried to keep mine as short as possible, but it comes to 2 pages. Could I get a feedback for the accuracy of my CV from you or from anyone else?

Thank you so much indeed

promtopeak

Jul 28, 2014
newtone said:
I don't think you got the point ;p
I see that I must apply for any relevant job possible.. If there is anything I got wrong, I would be more than thankful if you shed some light on it.