+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a job

Keeftravels

Nov 25, 2022
Can someone help please. I’m from Nigeria and can work on any relevant field.. I will put in my best, I can adapt easily and can learn faster. I can relate with people in any environment found myself. Please I really need Job. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can someone help please. I’m from Nigeria and can work on any relevant field.. I will put in my best, I can adapt easily and can learn faster. I can relate with people in any environment found myself. Please I really need Job. Thank you
There are no jobs on this forum so you must search on Canadian job sites like job bank. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.

Keeftravels

Nov 25, 2022
There are no jobs on this forum so you must search on Canadian job sites like job bank. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.
Please can you provide me with the main sites or companies that has a job offer currently. I will be glad if I will be attended to . Thanks and God Bless .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please can you provide me with the main sites or companies that has a job offer currently. I will be glad if I will be attended to . Thanks and God Bless .
Job bank, indeed are sites. Most postings will say you must be citizen, PR or have work authorization so don’t bother with those.

Keeftravels

Nov 25, 2022
Job bank, indeed are sites. Most postings will say you must be citizen, PR or have work authorization so don’t bother with those.
Ok, Thanks for the information, I will visit… should in case I need your help I will relate. Stay blessed.