+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I made a mistake for my mother in filling the information

HayNa

Aug 7, 2018
Hello guys,
I’m applying a work permit outside Canada and I realized made a mistake when I fill out the marital status of my mother I put deceased i should put in the under the present addres. Is my mistake will refuse my application? I’m worried . Thanks in advance for your reply I’m gonna appreciate it.

HayNa

Aug 7, 2018
Hello guys,
I’m applying a work permit outside Canada and I realized made a mistake when I fill out the marital status of my mother I put deceased i should put in the under the present addres. Is my mistake will refuse my application? I’m worried . Thanks in advance for your reply I’m gonna appreciate it.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello guys,
If you put "deceased" in marital status, it means she has died. You probably meant divorced?
And filling in anything e!se but an address under "address" does not sound clever either..

HayNa

Aug 7, 2018
If you put "deceased" in marital status, it means she has died. You probably meant divorced?
And filling in anything e!se but an address under "address" does not sound clever either..
My mother is deceased already it must put present occupation and the marital status leave blank and I told the visa center staff my mother is already deceased then he said I should put something in present occupation I put housewife.. when i go home i realize my