+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I love to live in Canada but how to come?

Nicu

Mar 20, 2014
Hi, i love to live in Canada permanent but how to come?
1 i torture my self from 2007 for come still i`m on UK, cant buy ticket fly to Canada becouse my salary is low and no have good experience
2 with out money i cannot never go in Canada and no have the good skill job or some experience but i want to have and learn in Canada if i come
3 is any obtion or sponsor to pay ticket fly and visa then wen i start work i give back the money or more in Canada?
4 i want in Canada for : live-all life,married,have a kids,new family and frends,job,home,citizen
5i`m from Romania,i`m out contry from 2006,i`m on UK,London now work hier from 2007,i dont have any problems all clean and no sick, i have 35 years old , male,never married and no kids,no have family-losse some of them,please tell me wath obtion i can have?or wath i have to do for come in Canada with my low salary and no experince in some beter job obtion and have a new life?(if i was in Canada i start work in low job in time learn good job for good experience).

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Nicu said:
3 is any obtion or sponsor to pay ticket fly and visa then wen i start work i give back the money or more in Canada?
No, there is no option for this.

Honestly if you can't even afford a plane ticket that means you most likely can't afford international student rates to attend college/university in Canada so you would not be able to get a study visa. And since you don't work in a skilled profession, you don't have any chance to immigrate to Canada with a work visa. So I don't see any options for you at all unless you learn a skilled trade and work at it for a couple of years first.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Nicu said:
1 i torture my self from 2007 for come still i`m on UK, cant buy ticket fly to Canada becouse my salary is low and no have good experience
2 with out money i cannot never go in Canada and no have the good skill job or some experience but i want to have and learn in Canada if i come
4 i want in Canada for : live-all life,married,have a kids,new family and frends,job,home,citizen
5i`m from Romania,i`m out contry from 2006,i`m on UK,London now work hier from 2007,i dont have any problems all clean and no sick, i have 35 years old , male,never married and no kids,no have family-losse some of them,please tell me wath obtion i can have?or wath i have to do for come in Canada with my low salary and no experince in some beter job obtion and have a new life?(if i was in Canada i start work in low job in time learn good job for good experience).
To get anywhere in Canada, you will need to improve your English skills. On that basis, you are probably far better staying in London and improving your work and language skills. What do you do for work now?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicu said:
UK would be a better option for you right now than Canada - you'll need lots of things in order to be eligible and it might take years.

Spikey92

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-03-2014
Really? Youve been living in an english speaking country for 7 years now and these are your language skills?

I say TROLL!