+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I just received my eCoPR, but

QQvisa

Nov 11, 2022
I just received my eCoPR, but the name on it is spelled incorrectly. The name on the IRCC portal is correct. What do I do in this situation?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I just received my eCoPR, but the name on it is spelled incorrectly. The name on the IRCC portal is correct. What do I do in this situation?
Correct it using the blue link of ammendment in the email you got with attachment of eCoPR.

QQvisa

Nov 11, 2022
Thank you for the reply. I received an email notifying that the eCoPR is ready for download on the portal. It was an non reply email and there's isn't any blue link. I can't even contact IRCC through the portal.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you for the reply. I received an email notifying that the eCoPR is ready for download on the portal. It was an non reply email and there's isn't any blue link. I can't even contact IRCC through the portal.
But you would have got an email saying "your eCoPR is ready to download....". That email has the link.

QQvisa

Nov 11, 2022
Yes. The link is a unique login link for the portal. You can only submit your personal information and upload photo ID. There isn't a link to report error.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

QQvisa

Nov 11, 2022
I need to send in document to correct the information even though the mistake was made by an immigration officer? The name on the application and portal is shown correctly, only the name on the eCoPr is incorrect. Does that mean the name on the PR card will come in as incorrect as well?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I need to send in document to correct the information even though the mistake was made by an immigration officer? The name on the application and portal is shown correctly, only the name on the eCoPr is incorrect. Does that mean the name on the PR card will come in as incorrect as well?
Oh didn't knew that!!!! Are they asking for eCoPR?
Yes the same thing appears on PR card.

Last edited: