+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have questions about PR Caregiver

Vine

Mar 17, 2021
hi everyone.. I have questions, please do help me. I am applying as PR Caregiver. I am here at the Philippines now, I have someone in Canada who is working on my applications. One of their requirements is that I should have a Child Caregiver experience. I do have experience on that because I have a part time job every weekend as a child caregiver. My biggest problem is that the agency requires me to secure a certificate from the child's pediatrician. I find it hard to secure that certain certificate. Is it still necessary on my application?. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You have to decide if your job matches the NOC. You will need employment letters showing your experience. If you are working with a consultant who is giving you the job offer and doing your application then find out why they need a certificate (not sure what type).

amdavis05

Feb 6, 2021
Yeah it is, they can't just let anyone work with kids who doesn't have the right experience. You need to have proof and if you don't have it, then look into another way.