+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have got my caips ... Please suggest me what should I do next ??

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got my caips note and I would like to share with everyone of you ... So that all seniors member can give there suggestion to it ...while considering the application visa officer has checked his education documents and supporting documents. He has low scores in all subject and overall low percentage. The course which he has choose to apply in canada is not relevant to previous studies , or visa officer has failed to understand the logical progression between previous studies and course which he intends to take in canada. His scores are low in English Language and they doubt how was he occupied during the gap period. These are basic of refusal in the application. I have 70% in 12th commerce field and I am 2015 passout, English marks 82 , Ielts overall 6 and writing and reading 5.5 , they have not mention anything related to maths marks which was additional subject and I didn't pass in it ...

shubham710

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
4 December 2013
LANDED..........
19 December 2013
To me, i still think your marks in the math are the problem regardless of the fact it was an additional subject. Can you please tell me for what course you applied and college . Thanks

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubham710 said:
To me, i still think your marks in the math are the problem regardless of the fact it was an additional subject. Can you please tell me for what course you applied and college . Thanks
Business - accounting ( diploma for 2 years) and at Humber college

shubham710

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
4 December 2013
LANDED..........
19 December 2013
I would again recommend you to give the maths improvement exam and apply again in the sept intake. You can also cover the gap by mentioning about the preparation of your maths improvement exam.
Cheers