+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got pre arrival Email Day after interview

Prince77

Apr 8, 2020
Has Canada Embassy started working on Offline PR Files?
Because I have done everything Like Biomtrics , medical and interview I got pre arrival Services mail ago 3 months but still I haven't receive PPR request

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
The pre-arrival as it says is to make you familiar with free services that are offered for applicants before and after getting to Canada to let them know what to expect. We got ours a month ago, nothing since then. It is a very positive sign but it seems it can still be a couple of months before you hear more. Until you get DM and advised your application is approved nothing is for sure. Hang tight. Things are going slow with Covid happening.
Hello, I have representative Lawyer so just wondering this who will receive Pre arrival letter? My Lawyer or IRCC will send directly to me? Thanks!

Dolce12345

Jul 14, 2019
I had my interview on 28th Jan 2020 and got they pre arrival letter on 30th Jan 2020 until now nothing seems like ndvo stopped working
Pre arrival means you passed eligibility its a good sign
Can someone please tell me how long is the wait for interview email? I have been waiting for almost 4 weeks

Jane556

Jan 6, 2022
I received a pre_arrival message from migration oct2021 and since then no email and am nervous can one tell me why is taking time for them to get back to me.