+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my Visa approved 3months ago but I requested to refuse it

Hammad92

Oct 21, 2014
Hello,

I got my Visa approved 3months ago but due to some personal reasons I requested Canadian Embassy to refuse it. First they sent me an email and asked me to send my passport within certain days, but due to some issues i didn't send the passport.
I wrote the Embassy to please refuse my Visa as I have some personal issue. The embassy asked me if I want to refuse the visa OR withdraw the application, I said to refuse it.
They then refused my visa and provided me with the letter.

Now, I want to ask ask, can I re-apply ?

and If I can re-apply, Do I need to give Medical and Biometric once again ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hammad92 said:
Hello,

I got my Visa approved 3months ago but due to some personal reasons I requested Canadian Embassy to refuse it. First they sent me an email and asked me to send my passport within certain days, but due to some issues i didn't send the passport.
I wrote the Embassy to please refuse my Visa as I have some personal issue. The embassy asked me if I want to refuse the visa OR withdraw the application, I said to refuse it.
They then refused my visa and provided me with the letter.

Now, I want to ask ask, can I re-apply ?

and If I can re-apply, Do I need to give Medical and Biometric once again ?
You are one confuse kid (I am sorry). Why on earth you did that and ask CHC to refuse your approved visa? Get an admission letter from your school in Canada and write a strong SOP describe the situation regarding voluntarily reject and also states what things have changed now so you are applying again.