+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i get married but goverment don't want to let me go inside canada.

jeancarlo

Aug 8, 2007
Hi every body. im mexican.
i was living in canada, for 3 years, i was appliying for refugie status but finally my answer was negative.
after the negative for my refugie application, i make the ERAR and all that stuff.
Finally before inmigration send me back mexico, i married..with a permanent resident( i work, i also make community job, i learned english and french), now that i'm in mexico,the ambbassy of canada in mexico told me that even if im married, and my sponsorship is accepted i could never go back canada, until i ask for a permission to inmigration,
unfourtanly, here they never give this permissions... so that means that i don't have any chance to go back canada with my wife.
something very important, in the canadian airport before i came out canada inmigration gave back my passport, but before that: they make me sign a paper.......after i knew that this paper was a mesure d' expulsion. i never make a crime in canada and for sure im not a terrorist.
can i go back canada? i think that they make sign this paper to all refugies before they leave canada.
i will really appreciate your help, and you're comments.......thank you, for you time

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
jeancarlo said:
the ambbassy of canada in mexico told me that even if im married, and my sponsorship is accepted i could never go back canada, until i ask for a permission to inmigration,
unfourtanly, here they never give this permissions... so that means that i don't have any chance to go back canada with my wife.
something very important, in the canadian airport before i came out canada inmigration gave back my passport, but before that: they make me sign a paper.......after i knew that this paper was a mesure d' expulsion. i never make a crime in canada and for sure im not a terrorist.
You have to submit an "Application Form for Authorization to Return to Canada."

In it, you would explain why you were deported (l'ordre d'expulsion) and why you would like to return to Canada.

There is no guaranty you'll be approved, but this is the only way you can return.