+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I did not recevie my biometrics appointment letter till now. It's been more than one month. I have submitted my application file on 19 August 2022

KAMALRATTAY

Sep 23, 2022
I applied for a Canadian study visa on 19 August 2022 and I did not get a biometric appointment letter. After two days of my application submission, I logged in GC key account to check my biometrics appointment status but I saw biometrics were already updated. The date of biometrics was November 2019. I have never applied for any kind of visa for any country before in my entire life. And now I have submitted 3 times web form but I have not got any reply from IRCC. It's been more than 1 month.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for a Canadian study visa on 19 August 2022 and I did not get a biometric appointment letter. After two days of my application submission, I logged in GC key account to check my biometrics appointment status but I saw biometrics were already updated. The date of biometrics was November 2019. I have never applied for any kind of visa for any country before in my entire life. And now I have submitted 3 times web form but I have not got any reply from IRCC. It's been more than 1 month.
Would do your biometrics and also send a webform indicating that you have never done biometrics and there is an error on your file. If your previous webforms included this information do not send another webform. Someone likely has the same name as you and there has been an error. Do not send any more webforms until you have received a response. In general it takes 1-2 months to receive a response so IRCC asks that people not send multiple webforms because it just creates more delays.

Reactions: KAMALRATTAY

KAMALRATTAY

Sep 23, 2022
My college is going to start in January 2023 and My college gave me a deadline of 15 November 2022 to submit my study visa approval letter. Today is September 24. What should I do to resolve this error as soon as possible, so I could get my visa result before 15 November 2022, or there are no chances of getting my visa result before 15 November? What is your suggestion? Should I request my college to postpone my admission for the next intake in May 2023 or should I wait and there are chances of getting my visa result before 15th November 2022? I'm so confused right now. I don't understand what I should do now.

aarav4u

Aug 27, 2023
My college is going to start in January 2023 and My college gave me a deadline of 15 November 2022 to submit my study visa approval letter. Today is September 24. What should I do to resolve this error as soon as possible, so I could get my visa result before 15 November 2022, or there are no chances of getting my visa result before 15 November? What is your suggestion? Should I request my college to postpone my admission for the next intake in May 2023 or should I wait and there are chances of getting my visa result before 15th November 2022? I'm so confused right now. I don't understand what I should do now.
Please confirm whether it is solved or not........