+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am waiting for a response for permanent residence in Canada

Mar 4, 2024
I am a South Sudanese seeking permanent residence in Canada with my family. I am skilled individual with a background of work as a Child protection practitioner

Mar 4, 2024
Philip Malish Gali.

Tore Payam, Central Equatoria State, Republic of South Sudan

Pmalish78@gmail.com , +211921256578

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Onatario.

Subject: Request for Immigration to Canada from South Sudan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere desire to immigrate to Canada from South Sudan. Canada has long been known for its welcoming and inclusive society, as well as its opportunities for personal and professional growth. After careful consideration and research, I am convinced that Canada is the ideal destination for me and my family to build a better future.

I am currently residing in South Sudan, and I am seeking immigration to Canada for the following reasons:

1. Safety and Security: Due to the ongoing conflicts and instability in South Sudan, I am concerned about the safety and security of myself and my family. Canada's commitment to peace, stability, and respect for human rights makes it an attractive destination for us to establish a secure and stable life.
  2. Educational Opportunities: I am eager to pursue higher education or professional development opportunities in Canada. Canada's world-class educational institutions and diverse range of academic programs offer excellent prospects for personal and professional growth.
  3. Employment Prospects: I believe that Canada's thriving economy and diverse job market present promising employment prospects for me and my family. I am confident in my skills and qualifications and am eager to contribute positively to the Canadian workforce.
  4. Quality of Life: Canada's high standard of living, access to healthcare, and social support systems make it an appealing destination for us to enjoy a better quality of life and provide a safe and nurturing environment for our children.
I am aware of the immigration processes and requirements outlined by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and I am fully prepared to comply with all necessary procedures and provide any required documentation to support my application. I am committed to integrating into Canadian society, upholding Canadian values, and contributing positively to my new community.

I understand that immigrating to Canada is a significant decision, and I am prepared to undergo any necessary assessments or interviews to demonstrate my eligibility and suitability for immigration.

Thank you for considering my request for immigration to Canada from South Sudan. I am hopeful for a positive outcome and the opportunity to make Canada my new home.

Sincerely,

Philip Malish Gali,

+211921256578

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Philip Malish Gali.

Tore Payam, Central Equatoria State, Republic of South Sudan

Pmalish78@gmail.com , +211921256578

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Onatario.

Subject: Request for Immigration to Canada from South Sudan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere desire to immigrate to Canada from South Sudan. Canada has long been known for its welcoming and inclusive society, as well as its opportunities for personal and professional growth. After careful consideration and research, I am convinced that Canada is the ideal destination for me and my family to build a better future.

I am currently residing in South Sudan, and I am seeking immigration to Canada for the following reasons:

1. Safety and Security: Due to the ongoing conflicts and instability in South Sudan, I am concerned about the safety and security of myself and my family. Canada's commitment to peace, stability, and respect for human rights makes it an attractive destination for us to establish a secure and stable life.
  2. Educational Opportunities: I am eager to pursue higher education or professional development opportunities in Canada. Canada's world-class educational institutions and diverse range of academic programs offer excellent prospects for personal and professional growth.
  3. Employment Prospects: I believe that Canada's thriving economy and diverse job market present promising employment prospects for me and my family. I am confident in my skills and qualifications and am eager to contribute positively to the Canadian workforce.
  4. Quality of Life: Canada's high standard of living, access to healthcare, and social support systems make it an appealing destination for us to enjoy a better quality of life and provide a safe and nurturing environment for our children.
I am aware of the immigration processes and requirements outlined by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and I am fully prepared to comply with all necessary procedures and provide any required documentation to support my application. I am committed to integrating into Canadian society, upholding Canadian values, and contributing positively to my new community.

I understand that immigrating to Canada is a significant decision, and I am prepared to undergo any necessary assessments or interviews to demonstrate my eligibility and suitability for immigration.

Thank you for considering my request for immigration to Canada from South Sudan. I am hopeful for a positive outcome and the opportunity to make Canada my new home.

Sincerely,

Philip Malish Gali,

+211921256578
This is not a government job site. You don’t just write a letter to the government and ask to immigrate. If you are aware of the requirements as stated in your letter then you know you have to apply through Express Entry. You need education assessed, IELTS language tests and show proof of funds for the number of people in your family. You must be eligible and score high enough for invitation. Read through the link provided.