+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am looking for visa sponsorship job in health carer or teaching profession.

cadream001

Nov 27, 2022
I need help with sponsorship job related to carer or teacher. Please help me to achieve my dream to live and work in Canada. I love Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I need help with sponsorship job related to carer or teacher. Please help me to achieve my dream to live and work in Canada. I love Canada.
There are no jobs on the forum. So search Canadian job sites. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.

Teaching is a licensed profession so you need to look at the licensing requirements for each province. Assume you have a B.Ed at a minimum so get an ECA (educational equivalency) and take IELTS for English.

Reactions: cadream001

Thuggee

Jan 4, 2023
But you must be ready for the fact that it's so hard to find a good job here because of a big rivalry
That's true. I dreamed about Canada for a long time but job searching was the hardest part of the migration. But I was too inspired to make this dream come true and even all my study papers I prepared thanks to this source https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/a-descriptive-essay-about-my-dream-place/ were about this theme. But I succeed thanks to my parents and other people who believed in me. So try your best and I think you might find a good job with your qualification. Teachers are appreciated everywhere

Last edited: