+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am a NURSE by profession , but wants to study the course early childhood education.is there any problem with that in the future? please hep

Bella ciao

Mar 25, 2020
hello I need help. I am a nurse by prof. but confused and want to shift profession to a teacher , that is why i am planning to take EARLy childhood education diploma course.
my main concern , is there any prob to proceed this course even I am a NUrse? I prefer to shift because of helath issues, I cant take long working hours espscially bedside works as nurse beacuse of back problem .
is there any problem with me in Immigration ? for this>
please help .thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello I need help. I am a nurse by prof. but confused and want to shift profession to a teacher , that is why i am planning to take EARLy childhood education diploma course.
my main concern , is there any prob to proceed this course even I am a NUrse? I prefer to shift because of helath issues, I cant take long working hours espscially bedside works as nurse beacuse of back problem .
is there any problem with me in Immigration ? for this>
please help .thank you
ECE is probably not for you then. Playing and running after babies and toddlers all day is also very physically demanding. The pay is much lower as well. You can certainly try but there will be doubt that you want to go from a skilled profession with good pay and take a step backwards and do a diploma.