+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hswp MAy 2021

Ecarbs

Jul 28, 2023
Do you have any idea about my biometrics displayed in my online applicant information as enrolled June 18 ,2023 with expiry on June 18,2033 but it says in my applicant status that my biometrics was not received by immigration. I submitted my application for home support worker pilot last May 2021.completed medical exam last Jul;y 2023.and received pre arrival letter last July 2023.Until now no update from them. Please share any insights about case like this. thank you very much

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Do you have any idea about my biometrics displayed in my online applicant information as enrolled June 18 ,2023 with expiry on June 18,2033 but it says in my applicant status that my biometrics was not received by immigration. I submitted my application for home support worker pilot last May 2021.completed medical exam last Jul;y 2023.and received pre arrival letter last July 2023.Until now no update from them. Please share any insights about case like this. thank you very much

When you login to your GCkey your biometrics date will reflect on upper left side corner of the page, the details inside the box.

If your question is, it does not reflect yet on the line items stipulated at the middle portion of your gckey account. That's normal, it will be updated once your application has been finalized.

Ecarbs

Jul 28, 2023
thank you so much for the information.
In addition to my enquiry, any idea on how long is the waiting time for the final decision after submitting all requirements like medical and biometrics (the last requirement they asked for which was submitted last July 2023).
Thank you

Nwokoro

Nov 3, 2018
In addition to my enquiry, any idea on how long is the waiting time for the final decision after submitting all requirements like medical and biometrics (the last requirement they asked for which was submitted last July 2023).
Thank you
From last July till now is roughly 2 months and a few weeks. It is not late at all. It takes more than 15 weeks in most cases.

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Thank you
Since this is a pilot program. IRCC does not have a "standard processing timeline" for most application. Meaning - it varies from one applicant to another, it also depends on the country where you are from, and how efficient your case officer.

To set your expectation, just always keep an eye on your email or check your Gckey portal every now and then, and continue with your life so you won't get frustrated.

Reactions: Ecarbs

Ecarbs

Jul 28, 2023
From last July till now is roughly 2 months and a few weeks. It is not late at all. It takes more than 15 weeks in most cases.
Thank you for the information.I'm looking forward for positive result. Been waiting for more than 2 years since i submitted my application.Im still hoping for the best.