+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HR Coordinator Job Opportunity

fordori

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hi all,

A year ago I was on this forum trying to immigrate to Canada. I was fortunate to find work in my field (HR) and I am now hiring for a part-time HR Coordinator vacancy. I thought I'd come here and see if any new immigrant is interested and has the right profile (entry level HR role, 1 year experience, bilingual: English + French or English + Spanish, based in Ottawa).

Send me a private message here if you are interested, I'll direct you to the company link so you can apply. And good luck to everyone!

Jinsysara

Jul 29, 2018
Hi all,

A year ago I was on this forum trying to immigrate to Canada. I was fortunate to find work in my field (HR) and I am now hiring for a part-time HR Coordinator vacancy. I thought I'd come here and see if any new immigrant is interested and has the right profile (entry level HR role, 1 year experience, bilingual: English + French or English + Spanish, based in Ottawa).

Send me a private message here if you are interested, I'll direct you to the company link so you can apply. And good luck to everyone!
Hi Fordori, I'm new to the forum and happened to read your thread. I'm in the express entry pool from Dubai, UAE. As you're already settled will you be able to advise which recruitment agency is genuine to put up my cv? I'm an HR professional with IT background and shared services experience. Any companies you can recommend? or any support you can provide as to where i can look for jobs while i'm not in canada.Thank you.

ymoorec1205

Aug 3, 2018
Hi!
I'm looking for an HR job opportunity. I'm from Perú. I have 8 years of experience and hold a BA in Business Administration.
Please I would like to contact you to see you my resume.

Regards,

Yvonne

Stonash

Aug 17, 2018
Hi all,

Send me a private message here if you are interested, I'll direct you to the company link so you can apply. And good luck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I'am from the Philippines, I'am looking for a permanent job in Canada or Singapore in any kind of this field:
Administration
Clerical
Finance
Manufacturing
Please do the message on jennilynpineda@gmail.com

Many Thanks!
Wouldn’t post your email address you are likely to get a lot of scam job offers. It is unlikely that you will be able to secure a job from outside Canada and needing a work permit. There are a few exceptions like agricultural work, meat/food processing, etc. Given the higher unemployment rate and recession it will be even harder to secure a job. Would focus on qualifying for PR if you would like to immigrate to Canada.