+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw Citizenship online application without AOR

mspatel96

Aug 8, 2019
I have applied my citizenship application online, it’s been three months and yet I haven’t received AOR. My other friends who did application on paper they received their AOR in 2 months. Do I have to fill up withdraw form even if my file has not received any AOR ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I have read that but I am confuse that should I fill out form and send it to address or simply just cancel my fees as application process not started yet?
They won't "cancel" your application unless and until you fill out that form and send it to the responsible office. If you haven't received your AOR, you should send the form to Sydney office as mentioned in that link.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I have applied my citizenship application online, it’s been three months and yet I haven’t received AOR. My other friends who did application on paper they received their AOR in 2 months. Do I have to fill up withdraw form even if my file has not received any AOR ?
Be patient. If you applied again on paper, and assuming it takes 2 months as you said, it would cost you 5 months in total to receive AOR (3 for unreceived AOR for the online, and 2 months for paper). I don't think you will wait another 2 months to get your AOR for the online application. But if you still want to withdraw it, this is what their website says

To cancel or withdraw an online application, use this web form.

Include in the form:

• your name
  • your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) (if you have one)
  • your date of birth
  • your country of birth
  • your application type
  • the date you submitted your online application
  • your application number (if you know it)
  • your payment receipt number (if you know it)
We’ll find out if you can withdraw your application and will contact you if we need more information. If we find that you can withdraw your application, we’ll refund your fees.

testNewPlace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Given the pace online apps are getting test invites, you will be done with everything and paper app friends will be still waiting for tests! Hang in there.