+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO UPDATE IMMIGRATION IN TERMS OF NEW PASSPORT?

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
I just renewed my passport while my application is in process right now. In terms of new passport, do we have to inform them about the new passport or it's not necessary to inform them. I was thinking to send them a copy of my new passport through mail. How will i know if they receive my mail and update it with my new passport? Does anyone have the same experience as this? Please help me! Actually my papers has been transferred from CIO to CPP - Ottawa.

natalyalex

Aug 7, 2012
Hi there,
I emailed a copy of my new passport to OttPilot Immigration asking to update my file. They emailed me back few days later that my file had been updated. You have to explain the situation and make sure to indicate your file #, full name, client ID, date if birth, country of birth. Good luck!

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
natalyalex said:
Hi there,
I emailed a copy of my new passport to OttPilot Immigration asking to update my file. They emailed me back few days later that my file had been updated. You have to explain the situation and make sure to indicate your file #, full name, client ID, date if birth, country of birth. Good luck!
Thank u Natalyalex.