+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send more photos to moscow visa office help ?

epcortek

Jul 2, 2010
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-26-2011
File Transfer...
05-24-2011
Hello everyone . I am sponsoring my wife into canada. We married on febuary 18 2011. I sent my sponsorship application on april 26th. On may 24 i received an email from CPC saying it was being forwarded to moscow.

I did not have many photos of us together when i sent in my application. Recently on june 12-21 me and my wife traveled to cuba to visit each other. And we have many photos of us together . I would like to update my application and send them more photos of us for the purpose of proving our relation .

Can someone explain to me how me and my wife can update our application . Is there a specific place we send out photos and boarding passes . Here is one of the photos of me and my wife in Cuba. I am in the middle )

Donhollio

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Recieved Feb 1 2011
Med's Done....
2nd medical completed 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012 Only 22 months, thanks for the quick work CIC :(
Well I'm guessing you may have already forwarded the stuff, but just in case here is what I was told.

I sent my inquiry to mosco-immigration@international.gc.ca

Include the following info…

Information you should provide in your enquiry

Please note that if this information is not contained in your message, it will not be replied to nor retained.

Complete Name

Date of Birth

File Number (Letter followed by a nine-digit number)

Telephone number including area code

Fax number including area code

Mailing address

Also please indicate if you are:

The Applicant
OnlyEnglish or french is allowed. Sending anything in Russian will have them send you a reply telling you to resend it in either language. They also take 3 weeks to reply.
I'm currently waiting on my wifes PR visa, shes from Uzbekistan and the Embassy in Moscow is the Embassy she has to go through. Several weeks ago I paid the Right to Residency fee,and I'm told its not much longer before she gets here, but I wonder.. :'(