File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your swift response, is there any other potential alternative ways?
I am entitled to Skill worked immigration, but my major problem is how to get a valid job offer while I am outside Canada!!
You should assume that getting a valid job offer won't be possible. The employer would need to obtain an approved LMIA and it's extremely difficult to find employers who are willing to go through this process.

You can apply through Express Entry without a job offer however you need to have around 470 points to be selected. If you don't have enough point, you can look into the PNP programs instead (although many of these require a job offer). You might also still be selected from the Express Entry pool for PNP even if you have fewer than 470 points. Another option would be to come to Canada on a study permit to study full time and gain additional points. Or to boost your points by learning French and taking the required language program.

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
You should assume that getting a valid job offer won't be possible. The employer would need to obtain an approved LMIA and it's extremely difficult to find employers who are willing to go through this process.

You can apply through Express Entry without a job offer however you need to have around 470 points to be selected. If you don't have enough point, you can look into the PNP programs instead (although many of these require a job offer). You might also still be selected from the Express Entry pool for PNP even if you have fewer than 470 points. Another option would be to come to Canada on a study permit to study full time and gain additional points. Or to boost your points by learning French and taking the required language program.
many thanks for your informative message :)