+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to move to Canada,get a job and settle?

May 1, 2020
I am from India and have a Indian passport.I have been working in a public sector bank here for some years.I want to settle in Canada and get a job there.
How do I go about doing this? What are my options?

Thank you!

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I am from India and have a Indian passport.I have been working in a public sector bank here for some years.I want to settle in Canada and get a job there.
How do I go about doing this? What are my options?

Thank you!
You need a resident permit which allows you to work in Canada or a PR or a Canadian citizenship.

SunkyJ

May 1, 2020
Hi, please how will someone go about the resident permit which will enable someone to work in Canada

Priscah

May 1, 2020
Hi,
Am kenyan, currently in united arab of emirates, Would like to secure a job and move to canada,maybe get a permanent visa, where do i start, how do i start. how to get legit site where i can apply for jobs,do i need an Agent to help with the job search?can i try apply for job directly....

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
Am kenyan, currently in united arab of emirates, Would like to secure a job and move to canada,maybe get a permanent visa, where do i start, how do i start. how to get legit site where i can apply for jobs,do i need an Agent to help with the job search?can i try apply for job directly....

Thanks
Assume that getting a job will not be possible. If an agent offers you a job, assume it is a scam.

Focus on applying for PR through an economic immigration program like Expess Entry without relying on a job offer.

Reactions: Priscah

esd23

May 25, 2020
Hi Im from Phillipines, 26 years old and currently working in Qatar as Office Staff. I know that this is not the right time to apply for a job but I just need your suggestion/help on how to migrate to Canada. I really want to work there and have PR. I dont know how to start but anyone can advise me on the best thing to do? Thanks in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Shaiban_11

Aug 15, 2019
I'm from India Nd, I want to work as a pharmacist in Canada, can I get Canadian PR before applying myself for the job.