+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to make account on mont project

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello,
Can anybody tell me how to make account on mont project and what kind of information is needed at the time of making account ?
thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
Hello,
Can anybody tell me how to make account on mont project and what kind of information is needed at the time of making account ?
thanks
If you do not have a job offer or a temporary resident of Quebec you cannot create a mon projet account now. If you fulfill one of the previously mentioned criteria you need to contact MIDI to help you open an account. You need a valid email address, passport details to open an account.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
jairichi said:
If you do not have a job offer or a temporary resident of Quebec you cannot create a mon projet account now. If you fulfill one of the previously mentioned criteria you need to contact MIDI to help you open an account. You need a valid email address, passport details to open an account.
Ok I will open account after 20th June :) tell me do I have to provide information about education,experience and language score at the time of opening account?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
Ok I will open account after 20th June :) tell me do I have to provide information about education,experience and language score at the time of opening account?
Not required to open an account. Once you open an account then it is similar to an online application where you need to fill in details and wait for the date to submit your application.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
jairichi said:
Not required to open an account. Once you open an account then it is similar to an online application where you need to fill in details and wait for the date to submit your application.
thanks a lot
please tell me when you expected the next intake period for those who opening account after 20th june