+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to link account to a new GC Key?Please help

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Dear Folks,

I have done the stupidest thing ever and managed to forget my log-in password. I have already created a new account and want to link my PR application to this. I have heard many horror stories about people unable to go down this path but anyone with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also when they ask for Test id number ,does this refer to the IELTS candidate number? TIA

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Dear Folks,

I have done the stupidest thing ever and managed to forget my log-in password. I have already created a new account and want to link my PR application to this. I have heard many horror stories about people unable to go down this path but anyone with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also when they ask for Test id number ,does this refer to the IELTS candidate number? TIA
@legalfalcon any advise? TIA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Folks,

You will have to contact the technical support and explain and get this done. However, if you have not received the ITA, you will be better off creating a new profile. The test ID number is the number at the bottom of your IELTS report in the box.

Reactions: Wunderkid

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
You will have to contact the technical support and explain and get this done. However, if you have not received the ITA, you will be better off creating a new profile. The test ID number is the number at the bottom of your IELTS report in the box.
Thank you @legalfalcon ,i managed to link the application finally. It is actually for my submitted PR application ,so that's why I was panicking.