+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get work visa who has an open work permi?

Mummyme

May 25, 2019
Hiii... I went to canada as a student and I graduated from an institution there. Now i got my open work permit granted before 1 week. But due to some emergency i came back to my homecountry before getting my work visa. Now can you please tell me what should i do to get my work visa??? I dont have any job letter with me.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Not clear. Did you apply for pgwp and it was granted to you then you went home? If it is still valid and you have a valid TRV/sticker in passport you can just go to Canada.

Mummyme

May 25, 2019
I have only my permit document with me. Work visa is not stamped in my passport and my student visa experied on last month.

Mummyme

May 25, 2019
What should i need to select my current country / territory of residence from questionare if i am applying for TRV from india

Mummyme

May 25, 2019
But i was in canada for the past 2 years and now i came to my homecountry for a visit.. Then also i need to give india as my current country / territory while applying TRV??

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
But i was in canada for the past 2 years and now i came to my homecountry for a visit.. Then also i need to give india as my current country / territory while applying TRV??
Yes, because you aren't residing in Canada at the moment. You could also say Canada I suppose, it won't make much difference.