+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get B.Com transcripts from Barkatullah University (BU) of Bhopal

Khush2127

Oct 12, 2018
Hi Experts,
Does anybody know the process of getting B.Com Transcripts from Barkatuallah university of Bhopal for WES verification? Do they have transcript format available online?

Reactions: JoaneAndrew

JoaneAndrew

Dec 30, 2020
Hi Experts,
Does anybody know the process of getting B.Com Transcripts from Barkatuallah university of Bhopal for WES verification? Do they have transcript format available online?
I am also awaiting for more information. You can log in BU website and initiate application process. Am not sure if they sent an electronic transcript to wes.

Dec 2, 2021
In my opinion you can choose MailTranscripts to get the transcripts from Barkatullah university as they are one of the oldest firms having good knowledge and experience in this field, which makes them to fulfill the commitments towards their customers. I was in need of a transcript from my university, I applied online on their website, upload all the required documents, got regular updates on my application and transcript was sent to WES directly in 15 days. Very professional and too good, I will definitely choose MailTranscripts incase of future requirements and I highly recommend!

keepsmiling25

Dec 9, 2021
Getting transcripts from Barkatullah university is a very tedious process. I tried all the possible options to get it from the university but however failed because university is not that cooperative. When I was struggling to get the transcripts, one of my friend recommended MailTranscripts to me and I approached them. This team got my transcripts in 25 days and surprised me with their service. I applied online on their website and provided all the required documents, my transcript was sent to WES directly from the university. Thank you MailTranscripts and team for saving my career and I highly recommend.