+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get admission in Medical University in Canada.

ABGHAFFAR

Oct 24, 2014
Hi there,

It would be great help if someone can give some guidelines in the following situation.

We just got our Canadian VISA and planning to land in March 2015. My daughter is in 2nd year of Medical College in Dubai. We want to move to canada but all universities require 4 year graduation which will not be the case with my daughter because here in UAE Dubai student start their MD studies soon after High school ( 12 years of study).

If we plan to move once she complete 5 years of MD studies we will only have 1.5 years left for our PR to be expired. Can someone advise good solution? Is it possible if we move in 2017 and my daughter move 1 year later after completion of her 5 year degree program just before PR is expire , will she get citizenship?

Any help would be highly Appreciated.

BR-

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
ABGHAFFAR said:
Hi there,

It would be great help if someone can give some guidelines in the following situation.

We just got our Canadian VISA and planning to land in March 2015. My daughter is in 2nd year of Medical College in Dubai. We want to move to canada but all universities require 4 year graduation which will not be the case with my daughter because here in UAE Dubai student start their MD studies soon after High school ( 12 years of study).

If we plan to move once she complete 5 years of MD studies we will only have 1.5 years left for our PR to be expired. Can someone advise good solution? Is it possible if we move in 2017 and my daughter move 1 year later after completion of her 5 year degree program just before PR is expire , will she get citizenship?

Any help would be highly Appreciated.

BR-
I hope you already have a taken a course of action. Please share with us.

The PR expires if you spend less than 730 days (=365*2) in 5 years. Since your daughter can finish her university within next 3 years, then, to me it looks okay that you all move to Canada at that time. However, the problem will be with your other children who already would be lining up behind her making your move to Canada impossible.

So, a solution in my opinion would be:
1. All of you move to Canada now.
2. Your university daughter moves to Canada after finishing her university in 3 years (her PR will still be valid).

Niki katkar

Jan 30, 2015
Hello Friend,
I would like to share my experience with you. If you are really willing to get admission and study in Canada with the best ranked colleges then have a look on meetuniv.com/study-in-canada-universities as this might be a helpful link and here you can also get a list of top Canadian Universities for MS and PhD programs.

Regards,
Niki

Bella_walker

Apr 20, 2015
Hey guys
i am very happy bcoz i got visa for canada through NAVIGATORS OVERSEAS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD :) ;) i am very thankful to them