+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO GET A JOB TO WORK IN CANADA

Nelly1

Oct 16, 2023
I'm currently in Nigeria and I need a job offer to work in Canada. I'm a graduate with Second class Upper in B.Sc Fisheries.

I'm currently working in Nigeria as a Customer Success Officer in a banking industry.

I have 6 years of experience in sales, business development, customer service and management.

Please kindly assist on how to get a job to work in Canada.

Thanks.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I'm currently in Nigeria and I need a job offer to work in Canada. I'm a graduate with Second class Upper in B.Sc Fisheries.

I'm currently working in Nigeria as a Customer Success Officer in a banking industry.

I have 6 years of experience in sales, business development, customer service and management.

Thanks.
No jobs here. Try Google or Indeed

Mar 20, 2024

Thanks.

Mar 20, 2024
Hello, I would suggest you talk to any advisor or employment agent who deals with business industry. I do not know any agency, unfortunately, to whom I can refer. However, a college or university has an employment advisor, so you can email them based on which area of Canada you would like to relocate to.

I personally work in health care industry and do mentoring. If anyone is looking for some guidance in the health care sector, they can reach out to me.