+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to demonstrate management experienceof five full-time job equivalents?

mamoudi

Sep 15, 2011
I applied for Investor (Business Class) Permanent Residence back in 2009. I finally got an interview appointment next June (thank god). What documents should I submit in the interview to demonstrate and verify that I have managed five full-time job equivalents for at least two years in the five years period before the date of my application? I have been the General Manager of a small business employing 20+ people for more than 18 years. Thanks for the info.

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
Show the the financial statments of past 5 years.

Any invoices showing business of 5 past years.

If the salaries come in bank account than show them your bank statments to prove from last 5 years you have been getting salary as Manager.

Get a refference letter from your company owner or chariman and it should be clearly mentioned in it since when you joined and what is your monthly salary and basic duties.

If you can show them some photo snaps of your office setup that will be good aswell.

These are some basic requirments of CIC while giving an interview for FEDERAL INVESTOR CATEGORY.

****************** BEST OF LUCK *********************

mamoudi

Sep 15, 2011
Thank you for your reply rock_khan.
I failed to mention in my inquiry that the letter I received clearly mentions a long list of documents to be submitted in the interview of a business class applicant. However, the letter does not clarify which are required from an investor in particular, not an entrepreneur or self-employed. Any hint is greatly appreciated.