+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to delete my CanadaVisa account?

I've submitted a couple of requests via the Contact Us form. Haven't heard back yet.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here I’m still waiting to see what they do. It’s really

I have contacted them on several occasions yet nothing is being done about it. How can I get it removed. Help
The host is a law firm in Quebec. Did you contact both the host and province?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What’s the point of that, I’m already feeling violated of my rights. I’m waiting to see what happens next I’ve sent out countless messages to have my account closed. Everyone is already complaining of the same thing.
I'm not complaining. What about keeping the account?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all why can’t we manage our accounts on our own without seeking permission and approval from them when dealing with managing of accounts etc… I smell something fishy from these guys seriously.
Wished I have answers for you....

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m no longer interested in being here I was only here to ask a question which has been answered. I can’t keep up with spam emails and constant going back and forth replying messages. I’ve sent out countless emails to have my account removed and deactivated yet No response.
What spam emails? Maybe it gone to my spam folder.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well according to one of the members here they’ll not delete my account for whatever reasons only best known to them. Negative news always trend so I’ll take to the ones that can help me in spreading this shocking news.
What shocking news? What negative news?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I’m no longer interested in being here I was only here to ask a question which has been answered. I can’t keep up with spam emails and constant going back and forth replying messages. I’ve sent out countless emails to have my account removed and deactivated yet No response.
You can “un-watch” the thread you are subscribed to. That way, you will no longer receive any updates from those threads. There are other ways to silence notifications from public forums.

Just a tip, next time you subscribe to a public forum, try creating a disposable email account, like johndoe_canadavisaforum@gmail.com. After you’re done with that forum, you can just abandon the email account, and problem solved.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Well this’s my first time here I only came to ask a question which was answered and that’s about it. Why do I need to keep account I’ll no longer be needing for anything. It clearly stated that if you don’t want your account you should contact them which I did so why are all of y’all acting strange and singing a different tune now. It’s that simply close my account and delete it I’m not interested.
You can try suing the forum owner if you are so pissed off with their policy. Did this forum coerced you in any way to sign up? If so, then that's another violation of your rights.

I don't know what you mean by "why are all of y’all acting strange and singing a different tune now." Forum members are made up of different users. Even a fifth grader knows that.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
All you flying monkeys full of shenanigans hiding behind this forum think you’re untouchable right? Well let see how it goes. I’ll help you trend all over.
That's very civilized of you.