+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to cover gap for student Visa?

MammaSmurf

Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone,

I really appreciate the help provided at this forum.
My friend wants to apply for a post graduate certificate program in Canada and he did bachelor's of Commerce in 2019 and could not find work in India, due to COVID and health reasons. He has 3 years of gap so far, hardly worked for 6 months during this time.
What is the best way to cover this gap?
Will there be any trouble with the study Visa if he just shows unemployed during this time?
He got 7 overall bands in IELTS so can show 3 months in preparation.
Also he doesn't belong from a rich family, any help will be appreciated.

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
Honesty is the key. However mostly indian agents suggest to upload fake experience certificates which is the worst to do.
if he had a genuine health issue and we all know about the global pandemic so its better to stay truthful

Reactions: MammaSmurf

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I really appreciate the help provided at this forum.
My friend wants to apply for a post graduate certificate program in Canada and he did bachelor's of Commerce in 2019 and could not find work in India, due to COVID and health reasons. He has 3 years of gap so far, hardly worked for 6 months during this time.
What is the best way to cover this gap?
Will there be any trouble with the study Visa if he just shows unemployed during this time?
He got 7 overall bands in IELTS so can show 3 months in preparation.
Also he doesn't belong from a rich family, any help will be appreciated.
Its better to be truthful rather than getting headache of creating fake work experiences. He can show preparing for IELTS and unemployed whenever not working.

Reactions: MammaSmurf