+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Change College immediately after landing?

palamuru

Jun 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Am Rahul Software engineer in Accenture from 2.7yrs
Btech-ECE-75%
Inter-95.7
SSC-91%
IELTS-Overall 6.5(l-7,R-7,W-6.5,S-6)
Actually i started applying to colleges in the first week of April and got waitlisted for many colleges as i was late,currently i have offer from Fleming Wireless information networking which am not so interested but got because of my bachelor's degree in ECE.
Can you please say me the opportunities after Education at Fleming for WIN?

Am even interested to change immediately after landing inspite of loosing initial fee i want to know how should i apply after getting visa in India? Should i fly early/ can i apply through my friends?what is the probability of getting a course related to management like Project Management, Business Analytics, IBM, GBM?

What would you suggest me???

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Am Rahul Software engineer in Accenture from 2.7yrs
Btech-ECE-75%
Inter-95.7
SSC-91%
IELTS-Overall 6.5(l-7,R-7,W-6.5,S-6)
Actually i started applying to colleges in the first week of April and got waitlisted for many colleges as i was late,currently i have offer from Fleming Wireless information networking which am not so interested but got because of my bachelor's degree in ECE.
Can you please say me the opportunities after Education at Fleming for WIN?

Am even interested to change immediately after landing inspite of loosing initial fee i want to know how should i apply after getting visa in India? Should i fly early/ can i apply through my friends?what is the probability of getting a course related to management like Project Management, Business Analytics, IBM, GBM?

What would you suggest me???
Do you have a study permit already? Many of these courses will be full already so you would have to see if you could find a program with an open spot. If you arrive and aren't attending school you can't work either so you'd have to wait until the next semester.

palamuru

Jun 17, 2019
I will apply for my study visa in few days, yes most of the colleges are full by the time i applied so want to know if i can apply to colleges after getting study visa in the month of August for September intake What's the chance? Yes i will continue with the same program if i don't get admit in other colleges and change my course in the same college if possible.

You mean we cant stay idle having study permit we should be studying in one or the college? and doing that is illegal and effects on our records right?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I will apply for my study visa in few days, yes most of the colleges are full by the time i applied so want to know if i can apply to colleges after getting study visa in the month of August for September intake What's the chance? Yes i will continue with the same program if i don't get admit in other colleges and change my course in the same college if possible.

You mean we cant stay idle having study permit we should be studying in one or the college? and doing that is illegal and effects on our records right?
You are applying very late for a study permit and given your good job not sure it makes a lot of sense. Programs need to lead to career advancement to be approved. Why not wait until next semester and apply to another program. If you get approved for your study permit and can’t find another class to take (which is unlikely for popular courses) you will have to pay and attend your current course or get enrolment in a January course and do nothing in Canada for 4 months while you wait for the next course to start.