+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much is Net worth evaluation expense

Ghias_mahmood

Nov 23, 2017
I am planning to apply for business immigration. If any of you been through this process what are the total expenses like how much net worth evaluation cost how much business plan cost . After landing how much business registration will cost . If i hire consultant how much will he charge and what will be his duties to get done .

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
All of this information is available via Google (or other search engines) and on the Canada government website. Consultant fees will be dependent on where you hire them, how good they are and what they do for you. All fees for ALL immigration programs are listed on the Canada.ca website. Starting a business costs will depend on where you land and what you do. Again, Google is your best friend here...

Good Luck.

sanders010

Dec 20, 2019
I really hope there are some chances in Canada to take some investments for purchasing some heavy equipment and start a business. Three months ago, I could find more info on the website of company Pivotal, which recommends some great investments in the capital construction things. Can you say something about those guys?

Last edited: