+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how many pay stubs to upload??

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we have to upload 1 year pay stubs?? i mean my pay is bi weekly and i should have 24-25 pay stubs. should i upload all???

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In employment records it says reference letter from employer and pay stubs if u have...

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pay stub is not essential; its optional; if you want to further solidify your employment evidence then support your employment letter with the paystubs; But most importantly, its the experience letter that counts :)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCworker said:
In employment records it says reference letter from employer and pay stubs if u have...
I uploaded 6 months but my salary was paid monthly. You could upload 3 months. Goodluck.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
I am payed biweekly, sent 3 month paystubs, T4 and NOA with my application.
I am paid biweekly too and i submitted whole year pay stubs..just dont want to miss anything ..

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
sharma1990 said:
I am paid biweekly too and i submitted whole year pay stubs..just dont want to miss anything ..
Not required. Just having 2 paystubs preferably towards the end of your employment or one from the beginning and one from the end would be enough.
An entire year's paystubs are an overkill, increasing the case officer's workload to go through them.

Attach other documents that strengthen your employment records such as joining letters , promotions / hike letters , tax returns [ from last year of employment] and of course the reference letter which has the job duties.

Attach a one page LOE at the beginning of each employment record listing the documents that the case officer will find in this section.

Keep it clean.