+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how many days it will take to get a visa?

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
hi i've applied on 1st of oct for the student visa in jalandhar and they start processing on 4th of oct in chandigarh .. so i was wondering how long it's going to take to get a visa and i've given my medical in advance .i've applied for thompson river university which is in kamloops for bachelor of science degree ..so in how many days should i expect my visa AND I'VE SECURED 7 BANDS

mac_pal

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 23-Nov-2010
Nomination.....
MPNP 10-June-2010
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
2-Aug-2010
Med's Request
10-Aug-2010 Received on 19-Aug
Med's Done....
20-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
10-Aug-2010 Received on 19-Aug
VISA ISSUED...
Received on 18-Nov-2010
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2010
dopeboyz said:
hi i've applied on 1st of oct for the student visa in jalandhar and they start processing on 4th of oct in chandigarh .. so i was wondering how long it's going to take to get a visa and i've given my medical in advance .i've applied for thompson river university which is in kamloops for bachelor of science degree ..so in how many days should i expect my visa AND I'VE SECURED 7 BANDS
if ur under SPP program you will get your decision within end of this month or start of next month

7 bands is not a guarantee for visa it will depends on your course selection according to your prior study and your financial condition in India and income source of your family
under SPP every student have need to show 30000 $ CAD in Indian Rupee ( it can includes your Paid Tuition Fee+Your sanction amount of Study Loan+ Your liquid funds and evidence of your family income then they will give you positive results.

Best Of Luck