+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long will it take to go to Canada after passing ther interview

zabihullah

Apr 12, 2009
hope you all doing well , i would like to know from any of you who has information about Immigiration process from Islamabad,pakistan, that we have done and passed the interviews and the officer told us that we will send you your medical test but they didnt specified the time, so kindly tell me when they will send us our medical test and after medical test how much time will approximitly wait for recieving the Visa from (IOM- intenation organization for migration)??????? kindly reply me as soo as you can.

thanx

Chauvinist

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
hey when did u pass ur interview , nd are u applying with ur family ? to which canadian province u are planing to move ? have u signed the papers for loan from iom ?

bro i can help u as i hav gone through these stages , waiting for ur reply

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chauvinist

Zabihullah is no longer in touch with this thread since it was started back a year ago; nobody replied.

Let's hope he/she has received his/her MR or PR already.

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chauvinist said:
hmmm hopefully he might have reached canada , by the way do u have ny information about IOM ?
IOM- intenation organization for migration? Nope. I can only relate it to International Visa Offices thus Zabihullah refered to this as a loan institution or something like that... I am not an expert on this. jejeje. Loan? What for?

Greetings

SFD

fast

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
SFD said:
IOM- intenation organization for migration? Nope. I can only relate it to International Visa Offices thus Zabihullah refered to this as a loan institution or something like that... I am not an expert on this. jejeje. Loan? What for?

Greetings

SFD
He/she applied under refugee process which isn't likes FAM.So depending what did he/she sayat interview.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fast said:
He/she applied under refugee process which isn't likes FAM.So depending what did he/she sayat interview.
Fast,

How was your landing process? I am very happy you have made it.

SFD