+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long idoes it takes to process PR..

tin

Jul 19, 2008
AFTER COMPLETING 24 MONTHS STAY IN CANADA,
1.HOW MANY MONTHS TO WAIT TO BECOME A RESIDENT?.

2.IF MY PR IS APPROVED,AND WANT TO GET MY HUSBAND AND KIDS TO CANADA,HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES?..
WHATS THE QUICKEST WAY?..

3.CAN WE START FOR THE PROCESSING OF PR W/O COMPLETING 24 MONTHS?..I HEARD FR.ONE FRIEND..

THNKS...

tin

Jul 19, 2008
tin said:
AFTER COMPLETING 24 MONTHS(caregivers) STAY IN CANADA,
1.HOW MANY MONTHS TO WAIT TO BECOME A RESIDENT?.

2.IF MY PR IS APPROVED,AND WANT TO GET MY HUSBAND AND KIDS TO CANADA,HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES?..
WHATS THE QUICKEST WAY?..

3.CAN WE START FOR THE PROCESSING OF PR W/O COMPLETING 24 MONTHS?..I HEARD FR.ONE FRIEND..

THNKS...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. It depends on what class you apply under. You don't have to stay 24 months in Canada before getting PR. You can apply for it from overseas. You can see processing times for different type of applications on the immigration website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp I think the fastest way to do this right now is as a provincial nominee.

2. You can apply for your family to come with you right away if you want.

3. see 1.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Leon said:
1. It depends on what class you apply under. You don't have to stay 24 months in Canada before getting PR. You can apply for it from overseas. You can see processing times for different type of applications on the immigration website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp I think the fastest way to do this right now is as a provincial nominee.

2. You can apply for your family to come with you right away if you want.

3. see 1.
She is a live-in caregiver, has to do 24 months in the job before applying for PR in Canada. Cannot apply before 24 months are up.
Once she completed the 24 months she applies for PR including her spouse and children in the application, and they will be processed aboard. There PR will not be given to them until the mother is landed. Live in Caregiver is taking 4/5 months for the processing, then the time it takes the local office to do the landing.

PMM

tin

Jul 19, 2008
thanks again..so,its a lie what i heard..must to complete the 24 months..if i go for 1 month vacation,that includes the 24 months?