+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does medical take from the date of medical done to medical sent?

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
I did mine last Thursday and I looked at people's timelines and it's usually sent or uploaded in 2-3 days. But my doctor's office is telling me 2-3 weeks. She said blood samples go to public health and this is how it takes longer.

Is this correct?

steveholt

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
jss117 said:
I did mine last Thursday and I looked at people's timelines and it's usually sent or uploaded in 2-3 days. But my doctor's office is telling me 2-3 weeks. She said blood samples go to public health and this is how it takes longer.

Is this correct?
It depends where you go. I made the unfortunate mistake of going to Medisys in Toronto and on top of taking over a month to send the results in they hit me with an unforeseen charge for an additional lab test. My friend who went to one of the other eligible Toronto clinics had his uploaded in less than a week.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my medical exam with Stephen Kwok in Richmond, BC on Thurs, April 24th and got my results uploaded on Sunday, April 27th. Among the xray options from $50 to $100, I chose the cheapest 3rd party laboratory location, and I still got my result quite fast in 3 calendar days (not business days!). So it really depends on your Panel Physician. For other applicants, who hasn't performed their medical exams yet, it is advisable to research these kinda things to make sure you get the optimal result.