+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long does it take to get an ppr after initial assesment

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all friends,
finally some update to my application but not yet received the PPR..

I received the letter and saying that :

Buffalo has completed the initial assessment of our application, and expect to finalize the application without a personal interview.
and some documents are required at this time.
they requested me PCC from India and Canada.
i have already paid the RPRF and i sent the documents last week.

anyone can tell me, how long thet will take now for PPR

pathfinder

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
When you recieved a medical request what was written on a covering letter? In my letter it said do not get medicals done if you have been asked for an interview. My Ecas just updated yesterday saying medicals results recieved. I am May 27/11 applicant.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
o no i did not get any kind of this thing. when status was showing medical results have been receieved on that day i got the letter for initial assesment and i have submitted docements

Fellow

Apr 13, 2010
Paul,

I got IA issued on October 07 and the letter states initial assessment is complete, expect to finalize the application without a person interview, does not required any additional document and submit RPRF if you have not submitted.

I sent them the RPRF and CIC receives them on OCT 31, 2011. SInce then I haven't heard anything from CIC.

Looks like everything ok, so I should be getting PPR by now. I don't know why it is taking time???

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mostly they update on tuesday and thursday if they will send any email. i think they will send on tue or thu

mann89

Nov 23, 2011
hiii the exact same thing happened to me to do u have any idea how long its gonna take for ppr