+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How I will know that medical is passed or not

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
I have done medical one week ago. But still got no response. How I will get to know about my results
And when I should make letter from Bank as I will upload my documents after one week is it fine to have a letter 2 week before.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
I have done medical one week ago. But still got no response. How I will get to know about my results
And when I should make letter from Bank as I will upload my documents after one week is it fine to have a letter 2 week before.
Please upload the emedical form you received from the authorised medical centre that took your tests. You will receive the results after you have submitted your documents to CIC. Nothing before that.

Yes, bank letter can be 2 weeks old.

humble_sukh

Feb 4, 2018
India
Usually, hospitals would call you if you have any problem (considering you might want to opt for treatment from them), and if you are fine, they just submit the result to the embassy.
After ITA, you can ask for the proof of funds from bank anytime you want. Hope it helps.