+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How early I can apply for Visitor visa?

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
Hi Folks,

I'm in process to invite my cousin for my daughter's birthday party on June/2024. So I was wondering how early I can submit my visa application. please let me know. Thank You

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Folks,

I'm in process to invite my cousin for my daughter's birthday party on June/2024. So I was wondering how early I can submit my visa application. please let me know. Thank You
Now. Where does the cousin live? She is applying with you as a representative. She shows her own funds, travel history, ties to return. You can send invitation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She is in Sri Lanka. I do my invitation and all of her financial proof will be from Sri Lanka
She can apply now with ties to return home and cash statements over the past 4 months. Her funds should be high enough to come to Canada and support herself without using all her savings.

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
She can apply now with ties to return home and cash statements over the past 4 months. Her funds should be high enough to come to Canada and support herself without using all her savings.
Thanks again. Question regarding past 4 months bank statements that as of now they have $30,000 bank balance in their account and but they have not maintained the same amount of money since last 4 months. The amounts were high and low time to time.. Is it good to submit or it will create a negative points to App? Please advise me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks again. Question regarding past 4 months bank statements that as of now they have $30,000 bank balance in their account and but they have not maintained the same amount of money since last 4 months. The amounts were high and low time to time.. Is it good to submit or it will create a negative points to App? Please advise me.
That is fine. It is in her name? You say “they” so it is it in a joint account and with whom?