+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How different are the online tests to the real deal?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Need Canadian Pr said:
Sorry to reply against you
I know and I agree you have excellent and better knowledge than me
But please do get me wrong

The book you are talking is too big and hard to remember everything
But if do practice from few online site ( specially Richmond library) it is very easy to pass

From your all previous reply it is easy to understand that you have excellent knowledge in English

Same time I want to tell you ,my sister she will taken her citizenship test soo but her English is so poor .

She took two years to get CELPIP LS test 4 each .

So if she read official book to pass the test for sure she will fail .

So I think for her or same standard English availability knowledge people should only concentrate online test .

I am soot if my reply and understanding is incorrect.

Thanks
Need Canadian Pr
I understand your situation.
Online tests help but it is not a guarantee that the questions will come from the online tests. Online tests are great way to learn and understand.
On the other hand, if someone is weak in English, he/she should still take time and read the book slowly, thoroughly and properly and continue doing online practice tests to boost the knowledge. Also, download the audio book and listen to it on the go or whenever possible.
The questions will definitely come from the book either directly or indirectly. If it's indirect questions then if the person has totally relied on the online tests then it would be trouble passing the test.
I think relying only on online tests is not a good option.